FOX HOUND $OLDIERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOX HOUND $OLDIERS

new clan in metal gear solid portable ops

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM MACHINEHEAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
machinehead

I AM MACHINEHEAD Empty
PostSubject: I AM MACHINEHEAD   I AM MACHINEHEAD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am

HI EVERYBODY I AM MACHINEHEAD IN MPO. I LIVE IN BARCELONA BUT I KNOW THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I HAD A LOT OF ACOUNTS IN MPO : GERARD12, KILLMACHINE AND MACHINEHEAD. I HAVE BEEN IN 3 clans (PRO),(GOD),AND (FH$). I THINK THAT THIS CLAN IN THE FUTURE WILL HAVE THE BEST SOLDIERS, LIKE (ORK) OR (MFU). Basketball
Back to top Go down
HYDRO

I AM MACHINEHEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM MACHINEHEAD   I AM MACHINEHEAD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 am

hopefully yes lol
but we need to recruit hard to do that
best thing to do, is when you make games, put the website on your games so we have more chance of recruiting afro
Back to top Go down
STEVE-O

STEVE-O

I AM MACHINEHEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM MACHINEHEAD   I AM MACHINEHEAD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:04 pm

IM A WHITE BOI AND MY NECK IS RED I PUT HUNDREDS N THOUSANDS ON MY WONDER BREAD. XD. hey wassup im STEVE-O as you all know ima crazy mou fu**er ill stab u in the neck......i mean ill shoot u in the face not be a noob fuck u in the ass with a bottle of lube rip ur head off n shit in ur neck scream HAHAHAHAHHA ur almost dead, ur lying on the floor GET UP SO I CAN GIVE YOU SOME MORE!!!! im the co leader of this team i like to be trusted, back kills...BUSTED.I cant even think at all reli to not tell a lie because i cant im steve-o thts y. NOONE needs to Beleive me just don't deceive me or ull receive me in ur game looking for ur name THERE YOU ARE BANG (headshot) wat a shame.

HYDRO + ME = FH$ IS DA BESS(silent T)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofukyourself.com
MacTigr

I AM MACHINEHEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM MACHINEHEAD   I AM MACHINEHEAD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:24 am

Not bad but it can better i think Razz
Back to top Go down
HYDRO

I AM MACHINEHEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM MACHINEHEAD   I AM MACHINEHEAD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

lol!

why did steve post here where machinehead did his presentation

mactigr do a presentation
i wanna see it bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM MACHINEHEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM MACHINEHEAD   I AM MACHINEHEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM MACHINEHEAD
Page 1 of 1